Hux D3 20000 iu
Hux D3 20 000unit Capsules are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use it.
Do not use Hux D3 20 000unit Capsules:
- If you are allergic to colecalciferol or any of the other ingredients in Hux D3 20 000unit Capsules
- If you have high levels of calcium in your blood or urine
- If you suffer from pseudohypoparathyroidism
- If you suffer from severe renal impairment
- If you have kidney stones
- If you have high levels of vitamin D in your blood
- If you already take other food supplements containing vitamin D
Make sure you follow the Hux D3 20000 Capsules recommended dose at all times to prevent the risk of overdose and minimise the risk of Hux D3 Capsules 20000 Units Side Effects.
The recommended Hux D3 20 000 Capsules dose for adults:
- One capsule every 2 weeks for 6 weeks or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Hux D3 20 000 Capsules should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18 unless prescribed by a doctor.
Requires a video consultation - book now for £75.00.
This product is Menopause Friendly. Learn more at Gen M
How to LIVVE.
Tell us a little about your symptoms in our quick and easy online form and book your online consultation.
A tailored treatment plan will be prescribed for as long as you need it.
Your prescription will be delivered to your door.
We regularly review your medication in follow-up consultations.
@livve.uk Tag us in your posts on Instagram for a chance to feature in our gallery!